Vapers naturally want to know the origin of the e-liquids they consume.
To satisfy this requirement, we have set up a system of traceability for our flasks. We have voluntarily launched this initiative because we believe it is essential in order to guarantee our customers flawless quality and safety.
Top-down traceability means we can follow the journey of a product from production to consumption. This allows us to act rapidly when recalling products or batches should the slightest non-conformity be detected.
1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– Instructions for use and storage
– Warnings for specific risk groups
– Possible adverse effects
– Addictiveness and toxicity
– Contact details of the manufacturer or importer and a legal or natural contact person within the EU
2. MANDATORY INFORMATION : « This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance »
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER
4. MINIMUM DURABILITY DATE 15 months from the date of production
5. PRODUCTION SERIAL NUMBER batch number + 7 digits
6. INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING TPD ready
7. ISO 8317 CERTIFIED CAP child resistant packaging. Cap in the colour of the product range.
8. TAMPER-PROOF RING
9. LOGO of Alfaliquid collection
10. FLAVOUR NAME
11. NICOTINE STRENGTH
12. PRODUCTION LINE NUMBER corresponding to this bottle
13. NICOTINE STRENGTH contained in the product «00», «03», «06», «11», «16» or «19,6» mg per mL
14. FLAVOUR CODE unique code belonging to each e-liquid flavour