GAIATREND > History
- 2005Didier Martzel launched his initial research on creating e-cigarettes.
- 2006Patent filed under the title of “cigarette substitute”.
- 2010Launch of the Alfaliquid brand under the aegis of Didier Martzel and his eldest son, Olivier.
- 2011Xavier, Martzel’s youngest son joined the business following specific training as a flavourist.
- 2012ISO8317 certification obtained for the flasks. Gaiatrend marketed its first flasks with child-resistant closures.
- 2013A year of growth resulting in the infrastructure being extended.
- 2014Still on a growth curve, the company decided to extend its premises to 7000m². The year also marked our first participation in the French trade fair dedicated to e-cigarettes in Bordeaux (VAPEXPO).
- 2015Launch of the premium Dark Story range in February with a 50/50 PG/VG ratio.
- 2016At Alfaliquid, we continue to extend our range